Company Drivers Wanted
(Click to expand)
Paid bi-weekly via direct deposit. All Miles Based on Rand McNally Practical Miles Version 18
- $.40/Mile — Trips under 600 miles
- $.36/Mile — Trips over 600 miles
- $.02 U.S. Premium — On all U.S. miles
Bonus Pay Opportunities
- Safety Bonus: $.01 / mile as per program criteria
- Productivity Bonus: $.005 / mile every 120,000 miles ($.43 / mile cap)
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus
$0.01 - 27,000 miles per quarter (9,000 miles / month average)
$0.02 - 28,500 miles per quarter (9,500 miles / month average)
$0.03 - 30,000 miles per quarter (10,000 miles / month average)
$0.04 - 31,500 miles per quarter (10,500 miles / month average)
$0.05 - 33,000 miles per quarter (11,000 miles / month average)
- Driver Referral Bonus: $1,000 per qualified & hired driver. A great way to supplement your earnings – Ask your recruiter for details!
- Dock Detention Pay: $15/hour after 2 hours of waiting, as per program criteria
- Extra Stop Pay: $20 per added stop
- Layovers: $50 after 24 hours
- LCV Premium: $0.12 / mile
- Dry Van, Mostly No Touch 70% Drop & Hook
- Less than 1% HAZMAT
- 100% Lumper reimbursement
Home & Vacation Time
Home Time: At Hyndman, we understand the importance of home time. We are happy to work with you and agree upon a specialized schedule that works best for your individual lifestyle.
Vacation Time: Vacation time is paid twice per year in June and December as per the following schedule:
Health Benefits: 80% health & dental, eyeglass, out-of-province medical, and life insurance - all company paid. Benefits start on Day 1 over the road – no waiting time! (You pay LTD only)
- Equipment: Permanently assigned tractor – no slip-seating! Average age of equipment is 1.5 years.
- Operations: Satellite communication; assigned Driver Managers; strategically placed terminals across North America to best support you over the road; consistent traffic lanes (less waiting); and very high trailer to tractor ratio.
- Clean Inspection Reward: Submit a clean MTO or DOT inspection report and receive a bonus!
- Electronic Logs: Our drivers love it and you will too! We train you well and offer full continued support after orientation. You do not need to know anything about computers to master e-Logs.
- Rider Policy: Yes, you may take a passenger. Speak with your recruiter for details.
- Pet Policy: Yes; a pet deposit is required. Speak with your recruiter for details.
- EZ Pass / PrePass: Available
- Orientation: Paid 2.5-day class. Hotels, meals and travel provided for long-distance travelers.
RequirementsValid AZ (Class 1) Driver’s Licence Minimum of 6 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last 36 months Current Abstract & CVOR in good standing – no less than 30 days old Current Criminal Record Search – we can assist you with this Valid Medical FAST Card preferred or willing to apply for FAST Ability to read, write and speak English in accordance to industry regulations Positive and professional demeanour
$0.02 / mile split U.S. Premium - On all U.S. miles
Top Team pay: 0.58 / mile split + company paid benefits