Driver Mentoring Program
We have instructors:
- Hand-chosen individuals
- In-cab instructors with above average driving skills
- Have proven their commitment to safety
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience and superior customer service and inter-personal skills.
We need drivers:
- Age 23 or older with above average marks in their driving program
- No criminal record
- Maximum of one (1) preventable accident within the last three (3) years
- Successful completion of company road test
- Verifiable recommendations from previous employer
- Clean pre-employment drug test
- Positive attitude
- Full benefits from Day 1.
- $0.20 per mile while training.
- If qualified--enrollment into the Ontario apprenticeship program ($2,000 value after successful completion, usually after a year). After a further 6 months with Hyndman, we will match that.
- Trainee does all the work, to improve the learning curve
- Assistance obtaining FAST card